Winds of Sorrow


It has been quite disappointing since the past 2 weeks now. Nothing is going as I wish. Its not only what I wish is turning down, but also what I do evolves as a big disappointment. Its a dilemma. Productivity loss at work, relationships are in turmoil, not able to focus, witnessing back ache for the first time in life and no root cause identification of all this.

I do not know what is the problem, but for sure, I know that I need to hit back. Again, not sure when.

Till then, pray for me.

Regards,
Younus

Comments

  1. I prayed for u buddy...!!! Bara ke bad vapas bara bajte hi hai ;)(your words)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tune mere doosre bara ke liye pray kiya tha?//

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a faith in god.. everthing will be alright..Keep doing your bit and rest you live on omens.
    Regards
    satish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment